This course is currently closed
What you’ll learn:
This CME is designed for PAs across specialties, and incorporates the unique role that PAs can serve as healthcare providers.
- Utilize accurate and professional language when discussing and caring for members of the LGBTQI and transgender community.
- Describe the epidemiology of the LGBTQI community.
- Describe Health Disparities uniquely faced by LGBTQI patients.
- Describe the range of medical and social challenges that LGBTQI patients face.
- Describe the range of evidence-based treatments for transgender persons.
- Employ appropriate resources in providing high-quality medical care for LGBTQI patients.
Speaker: Joanne Rolls, MPAS, MEHP, PA-C